Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,953 in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)