Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,109 (Taka 34,525) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)