Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,990 (€262) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)