Cost of living in Sassari, Italy vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.300 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,614 (€2,529) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨159,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)