Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.775 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨258,201 (C$4,629) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨208,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (33 minutes ago)