Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.803 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,579 (C$347) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)