Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.218 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,775 (C$274) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (36 minutes ago)