Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,630 (﷼ 10,722,265) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)