Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,545 (﷼ 18,706,168) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)