Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,974 (руб 15,947) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)