Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.708 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨120,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨117,092 (2,807KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (44 minutes ago)