Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨398,582 (¥626,510) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨263,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)