Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,289 prices entered by 1,036 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,898 (R$ 1,958) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)