Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,611 prices entered by 1,050 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.846 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,396 (R$ 776) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (36 minutes ago)