Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,608 prices entered by 1,342 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,875 (R$ 964) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)