Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,966 prices entered by 729 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.890 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨270,811 (R$ 13,616) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨220,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)