Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨31,004 (R$ 1,513) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (41 minutes ago)