Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.112 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,578 (R$ 596) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)