Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,209 (R$ 1,347) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)