Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,428 (R$ 1,674) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)