Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.518 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,443 (R$ 1,581) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (44 minutes ago)