Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.459 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,075 (R$ 6,763) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)