Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.793 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,595 (R$ 7,396) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨120,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)