Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.771 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,279 (R$ 874) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)