Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.038 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,394 (R$ 9,213) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨159,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)