Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,610 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.374 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨168,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨166,927 (RD$ 121,501) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)