Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,365 (RD$ 21,510) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Long Beach, California costs $1,105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)