Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.439 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,690 (RD$ 138,090) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨195,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$700 (about 1 hour ago)