Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,420 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.376 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,608 (RD$ 23,702) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)