Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.463 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,023 (RD$ 95,699) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨130,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)