Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.422 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,539 (RD$ 13,741) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (34 minutes ago)