Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.396 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,654 (RD$ 11,932) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)