Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.360 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,021 (RD$ 13,983) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 4 hours ago)