Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.461 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,206 (RD$ 9,039) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (33 minutes ago)