Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.943 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,187 (R$ 1,564) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (36 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)