Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,619 (R$ 814) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)