Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.830 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨141,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨140,469 (R$ 7,878) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)