Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,024 (R$ 1,554) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)