Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.367 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨47,162 (Php34,511) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)