Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.284 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,083 (Php16,415) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)