Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,520 (Php16,266) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)