Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.174 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,440 (ARS $2,261) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)