Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.736 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,110 (ARS $4,848) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (42 minutes ago)