Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,893 (RD$ 18,900) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (43 minutes ago)