Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,366 (306 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)