Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,479 (252 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)