Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,510 (554 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (28 minutes ago)