Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.431 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,609 (€2,144) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨149,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 3 hours ago)