Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,550 (€438) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)