Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,504 (€357) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)