Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02325 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,646 (COL$672,890) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)