Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,303 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09941 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,266 (CH$143,510) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)