Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,559 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09833 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,067 (CH$254,924) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)