Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,160 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10712 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,069 (CH$168,684) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)