Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,397 (€383) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)