Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.736 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,061 (ARS $6,441) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)