Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02388 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,241 (COL$1,015,038) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)