Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,365 (R$ 1,417) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (38 minutes ago)