Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.472 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,253 (R$ 1,400) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (29 minutes ago)