Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.987 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨96,142 (R$ 5,345) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)