Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.045 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,423 (R$ 1,518) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)