Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,456 (R$ 1,339) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)