Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.350 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨97,081 (R$ 5,291) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 3 hours ago)