Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.450 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨72,051 (R$ 4,129) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)