Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,733 (R$ 555) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)