Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,769 (€381) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)