Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,266 (€475) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (25 minutes ago)