Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,663 (R$ 1,605) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)