Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.987 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,349 (R$ 4,969) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)