Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,592 (R$ 1,793) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)