Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.365 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,765 (453TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)