Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.718 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,316 (976TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (about 1 hour ago)