Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.442 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨22,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,365 (994TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)