Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.906 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,521 (476TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)