Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.425 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,241 (556TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)