Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.392 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,833 (1,239TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)