Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.552 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,132 (RM1,941) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (36 minutes ago)