Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00170 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,234 (﷼ 82,839,825) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨135,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tokyo costs ¥14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jelgava costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)