Cost of living comparison between Sanandaj, Iran and Agartala, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,101 (﷼ 5,255,164) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (44 minutes ago)