Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,859 (﷼ 17,911,420) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bissau costs 1,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 13,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)