Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,875 (﷼ 21,590,548) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)