Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25665 INR / YER
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,658 (92,180 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)