Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨307,200 (€3,623) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨253,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)