Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,602 (€193) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (43 minutes ago)