Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.058 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨474,505 (€5,783) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨365,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)