Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,836 (€448) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (35 minutes ago)