Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,812 ($247) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)