Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.915 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨131,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨122,939 (L 42,172) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)