Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.043 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨149,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨144,776 (L 47,570) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)