Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.843 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨147,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨136,849 (L 48,143) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (35 minutes ago)