Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.604 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,046 (Mex$ 7,226) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)