Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,255 (Mex$ 7,081) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)