Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.425 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,075 (Mex$ 4,110) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)