Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.007 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨68,337 (ARS $34,052) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (34 minutes ago)