Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.833 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨53,294 (ARS $29,069) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)