Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.717 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,562 (ARS $5,800) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (43 minutes ago)