Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,681 (Mex$ 2,797) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)