Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.740 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,325 (ARS $4,097) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)