Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.329 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,330 (Php18,312) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)