Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12062 INR / CRC
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,751 (₡ 122,295) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)