Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,374 (Php32,579) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)