Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.260 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,420 (Php28,122) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)