Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.359 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,318 (Php14,946) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (28 minutes ago)