Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.296 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,864 (ARS $2,761) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)