Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10232 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,774 (CH$154,162) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)