Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10555 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨158,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨144,581 (CH$1,369,806) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ushuaia costs ARS $849,000 (about 2 hours ago)