Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.815 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨72,754 (Mex$ 19,072) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)