Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.362 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,249 (Mex$ 6,617) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)