Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.007 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨76,791 (ARS $38,264) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)