Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.826 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨69,295 (ARS $37,958) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)