Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.301 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,669 (ARS $3,411) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)