Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.565 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨43,379 (3,751TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)