Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.961 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨49,136 (3,791TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)